Earlier this summer, Twitter made a major change to how they feed content to other web services by switching from RSS / XML code to JSON. Correspondingly, the RSS / XML feed link you entered into the Buzz area of the mobile suite is no longer active.
What you can do
- From the InstantEncore dashboard, go to Mobile >> Tabs.
- Scroll down past the list of current tabs to the section labeled “Add a Custom Tab.”
- Enter a text label for the new tab. You might use “Twitter,” “Updates,” or “Follow us on Twitter.”
- Select the icon to associate with the new tab. We have included a commonly recognized Twitter icon in our library for you to use, if you like.
- In the “Content” area, select “Display an existing web page.”
- In the URL box, enter http://mobile.twitter.com/YourTwitterName.
- Click on the “Create” button.