Ever thought about linking At The Event or a custom tab to a video or music album? What about creating a QR Code for a specific event to use in a marketing campaign?
The “Get URL” tool lets you quickly get an in-app or external URL to any tab or content that you’ve already added.
How Does It Work?
How Might You Use It?
Deep Linking for Custom Tabs
To create a submenu tab with deep linking:
- Start by creating the custom tabs that will be featured on the submenu tab.
- Go to Mobile >> Tabs in the control panel and disable the Display in App checkbox for each of those custom tabs.
- Create the submenu tab.
- Add a button, bullet, or text label for each custom tab to be featured.
- Use the Get URL tool to find the In-App Link for each custom tab.
- Connect the In-App Link to its respective item on the submenu page.
Creating Custom Actions for At The Event’s Info Screen
Linking to App Content from an External Source
The video also mentions using the Get URL tool to connect a QR code with content in your app. (To learn more about QR codes, click here.) You can also use the Get URL tool to share app content like streaming music via email and social media.
If you are going to link to in-app content from an outside source, be sure to use the External URL associated with your content.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.