This is the future of mobile technology in the arts: creating an enhanced event experience for your audience. At-The-Event gives you the tools for sharing event-specific content, increasing social activity, and encouraging ongoing attendance.
As we approach the start of the 2015-16 season, lets revisit At-The-Event: what it is, how to set one up, and how to get people’s eyes on it.
- Blog: Take Your App to the Next Level with “At The Event”
- Slideshow: At The Event Detailed Walk-through
- Video: Becoming Familiar with At The Event
- Video: Adding At The Event Content to a Performance
- Video: Editing At The Event Content for a Performance
- Blog: Enhance Your App’s Events with Things To Know
- Blog: Encouraging Your App Subscribers to Get Social
- Blog: Using Your App’s Offers Tab to Drive Revenue, Encourage Participation, and More
- Blog: Get URL – A Tool for Enhancing Navigation (useful for adding Custom Actions)
- Blog: Smart App Download URL
- Blog: Tips for Promoting Your Mobile App, Part 1: Encouraging Downloads When Patrons Are Off-Site
- Blog: Tips for Promoting Your Mobile App, Part 2: Encouraging Downloads When Patrons Attend Events
Spotlight from the Field:
- Engaging At the Event: Audience Expectations for Live Performance in the Mobile Age – This white paper charts the rise of the mobile audience and their shifting expectations for live performances. It also reveals the results for our At The Event pilot program featuring eight performing arts organizations. The paper concludes with five steps for arts organizations to meet audience expectations head on.